Products & Services
Fire Sprinkler Inspection
- Inspect all types of automatic sprinkler systems
- Inspect foam systems and perform maintenance and service
- Visually inspect sprinklers from floor level to check for corrosion, obstructions to spray patterns, foreign material, paint, and physical damage
- Inspect sprinkler piping annually for overall condition, mechanical damage, leakage, corrosion, and misalignment
- Quarterly inspections of standpipes, standpipe hose connections, standpipe hose cabinets, and 2" main drains
- Perform annual fire pump test
- Full flow standpipe testing every 5 years, meeting NFPA 14 Requirements
- Perform weekly fire pump run maintenance
- Verify that hydraulic nameplates are securely attached to the sprinkler riser
- Annual testing of all fire hydrants
- Perform 5 and 10 year internal inspections
- Provide records of all required inspections and tests of fire protection systems & devices
Fire Alarm Inspection
- Inspection of panel functionality, LED's, fuses, battery charger, etc.
- Battery Inspections - visual and discharge test
- Test & visual inspection of annunciating devices such as horns, strobes, bells, etc.
- Test & visual inspection of smoke detectors and heat detectors
- Test fire sprinkler devices connected to alarms including flow switches, tampers switches, pressure switches, etc.
- Test & visual inspection of duct smoke detectors
- Test & visual inspection of Solenoid devices
- Test & visual inspection of voice evacuation equipment
- Testing of fire pump monitor points (loss of phase, phase reversal, pump running, etc.